.....................................................................One day I found this article at Facebook and it made me almost crying, specially this part "you have your work entertainment and friends I only have you", so when my husband wasn't at home for a couple of weeks I tried my best not to leave our dog alone at home. It doesn't cost a thing to tie him on my chair while we are having dinner with my friend and he has thousands of new emotions! :)
.....................................................................Эту статью я нашла однажды на Facebook, и она меня так расстрогала, что я даже пустила слезу, особенно эта фраза "you have your work entertainment and friends I only have you". Поэтому пока мой муж был в отъезде несколько недель, я изо всех сил старалась брать нашего Бронко во все места, куда можно было прийти с собакой. Мне ничего не стоит посадить его рядом с собой на летней террасе, пока мы ужинаем и болтаем с подругой, а y него тысяча новых эмоций! :)
Commandments for Dogs:
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years, any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me, don't be impatient, short-tempered, or irritable.
3. Place your trust in me and I will always trust you back. Respect is earned not given as an inalieable right.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment, I am not capable of understanding why? I only know I have been rejected, you have your work entertainment and friends I only have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes, even if I don't understand your words I understand your voice and your tone, "you only have to look at my tail".
6. Be aware that however you treat me I'll never forget it, and if it's cruel it may affect me forever.
7. Please don't hit me I can't hit back, but I can bite and scratch and I really don't ever want to do that.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right foods or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak, I may be just dog tired.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old and may also need love, care, comfort, and attention.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys, never say, "I can't bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence". Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, irrespective of what you do I will always love you.
Top and leggins - Zara
Shoes - OXS
Bag - Bottega Veneta
Necklace - Marni